9 oz. Marscapone cheese
3 oz. Zabaione custard
1/2 C. espresso rum mix
1/4 C. Cocoa powder
1 Biscotti, crumbled
1. Whip the mascarpone cheese until light and airy.
2. Dip ladyfingers in rum espresso mixture and place in a deep bowl dish.
3. Top with 1 oz. of zabaione.
4. Using a 3 oz. scoop, layer one-third of the whipped mascarpone over ladyfingers.
5. Repeat process two more times with remaining ladyfingers.
6. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
7. Prior to serving, dust with cocoa powder and crumbled biscotti.